PLEASE READ THESE LICENCE TERMS CAREFULLY.
BY DOWNLOADING THE TX.IS MOBILE APPLICATION (THE "APP"), YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE APP.
THE APP IS MADE AVAILABLE FOR CONSUMER USE ONLY. BY DOWNLOADING THE APP, YOU CONFIRM YOU ARE ACTING AS A CONSUMER AND NOT AS A BUSINESS. IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE APP.
Who we are and what this agreement does
We are TX Corporation Limited ("TX", "we", "us", "our"), a company registered in England under company number 07735542 with our registered office at 34b York Way, London, N1 9AB, England and VAT number GB158 1678 79.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We license you to use:
* the TX.IS mobile application software, the data supplied with the software, the content provided via the software, and any updates or supplements to it (the "App");
* any documentation relating to the App which we make available online (the "Documentation"); and
* subject to you accepting our Terms of Service (as defined below), the services we provide via the App (Services)
all as permitted in these terms.
We only use the personal data we collect through the App and the Services in the ways set out in our Transparency Notices: https://tx.is/terms/transparency-notice.
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using the App or any Service may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
Additional terms for specific Services
The Services provided via the App will be governed by the TX.IS Terms of Service: https://tx.is/terms/end-user ("Terms of Service").
The Appstore's terms also apply
The ways in which you can use the App and the Documentation may also be controlled by the Appstore's rules and policies.
Operating system requirements
The App requires a smart phone with a minimum of 200MB free internal storage and either Android (version 4.4 or later) or iOS (version 10.0 or later) operating system.
Support for the App and how to tell us about problems
Support. If you want to learn more about the App or the Services or have any problems using them, please take a look at our support resources at https://help.tx.is.
Contacting us (including with complaints). If you think the App or the Services are faulty or misdescribed or wish to contact us for any other reason, please contact us using the website or email address set out above.
How we will communicate with you. If we have to contact you, we will do so by email, by SMS or by notification via the App using the contact details you have provided to us.
Permitted use of the App.
In return for you agreeing to comply with these terms, you may:
* download or stream a copy of the App onto your phone or other device and view, use and display the App and the Services on such devices;
* use any Documentation to support your permitted use of the App and the Services; and
* receive and use any free supplementary software code or update of the App incorporating "patches" and corrections of errors as we may provide.
You shall use the App, the Documentation and the Services solely for your own personal purposes.
The App is non-transferrable
We are giving you personally the right to use the App and the Services. You may not transfer the App or the Services to anybody else. If the device on which the App is installed ceases to be owned or used by you, you must remove the App from it.
Changes to these terms
We may need to change these terms to reflect changes in law or best practice or to deal with additional features which we introduce.
We will notify you of the change when you next start the App.
If you do not accept the notified changes, you will not be permitted to continue to use the App or the Services.
Update to the App and changes to the Services
From time to time we may automatically update the App and change the Services to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues. Alternatively we may ask you to update the App for these reasons.
If you choose not to install such updates or if you opt out of automatic updates, you may not be able to continue using the App and the Services.
If someone else owns the phone or device you are using
If you download or stream the App onto any phone or other device not owned by you, you must have the owner's permission to do so. You will be responsible for complying with these terms, whether or not you own the phone or other device.
We may collect technical data about your device
By using the App or any of the Services, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use the App on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products and to provide any Services to you.
We are not responsible for other websites you link to
The App or any Service may contain links to other independent websites which are not provided by us. Such independent sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and have not checked and approved their content or their Transparency Notices (if any).
You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent sites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them.
You agree that you will:
* not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the App, the Documentation or the Services in any form, in whole or in part, to any person without prior written consent from us;
* not attempt to obtain, or assist third parties to obtain, unauthorised access to the App, the Documentation or the Services;
* not copy the App, the Documentation or the Services, except as part of the normal use of the App or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
* not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter, modify, frame, mirror or republish the whole or any part of the App, the Documentation or the Services nor permit the App or the Services or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the App and the Services on devices as permitted in these terms;
* except as allowed by applicable law which is incapable of exclusion by agreement, not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the App or the Services nor attempt to do any such things;
* comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the App or any Service.
Acceptable use restrictions
* not use the App or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the App, any Service or any operating system;
* not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App or any Service;
* not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the App or any Service;
* not use the App or any Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
* not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
Intellectual property rights
All intellectual property rights in the App, the Documentation and the Services throughout the world belong to us and the rights in the App and the Services are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the App, the Documentation or the Services other than the right to use them in accordance with these terms.
All rights (including goodwill) in the TX names and logos (including the names "TX Corporation", "TX.IS", "Tixtu" and "Ticket Wall") are owned by us (or our licensors). Other product and company names mentioned on the App are the trade marks of their respective owners.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law.
We are not liable for indirect or consequential losses. We shall not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising under or in connection with these terms, for any indirect or consequential loss.
Limitation of liability. Our total liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, arising under or in connection with these terms, shall be limited to £100 (one hundred pounds).
Limitations to the App and the Services. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information provided by the App and the Services, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such information is accurate, complete or up to date.
Please back-up content and data used with the App. We recommend that you back up any content and data used in connection with the App, to protect yourself in case of problems with the App or the Services.
Check that the App and the Services are suitable for you. The App and the Services have not been developed to meet your individual requirements. Please check that the facilities and functions of the App and the Services meet your requirements.
We are not responsible for events outside our control. We will not be liable to you if our provision of the Services or support for the App or the Services is delayed by an event outside our control.
We may end your rights to use the App and the Services if you break these terms.
We may end your rights to use the App and the Services at any time by contacting you if you have broken these terms in a serious way.
We may also end your rights to use the App and the Services at any time by contacting you if we have the right to terminate our Terms of Service with you for any reason.
If we end your rights to use the App and Services:
* You must stop all activities authorised by these terms, including your use of the App and any Services;
* You must delete or remove the App from all devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of the App which you have and confirm to us that you have done this; and
* We may remotely access your devices and remove the App from them and cease providing you with access to the Services.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation.
You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else.
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree in writing.
No rights for third parties
These terms are between you and us. No other person has any right to enforce these terms.
If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force.
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Even if we delay in enforcing these terms, we can still enforce them later.
Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings
These terms, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.